We offer a full range of services to help you develop and maintain a sound employee benefit program.
At Carson Hampson we realize the importance of attracting and retaining excellent employees. The benefit plan you provide your employees shows not only your appreciation, but it can help retain the people who have been so important to your organization's success.
However, it is difficult to maintain the internal staff needed to administer and research all the current issues affecting your benefit plans. By utilizing the professional skills provided by Carson Hampson you can concentrate on what you do best – run your organization.
- Identify objectives.
- Develop alternatives.
- Help select alternatives which best meet the objectives.
- Prepare individual benefit statements.
- Write Summary Plan Descriptions.
- Develop benefit enrollment materials and presentations.
- Prepare employee handbooks.
- Lead employee meetings.
- Prepare Employee Notices.
- Keep plans in compliance with new laws and regulations.
- Perform recordkeeping and administration for flexible spending accounts
- Support 501(c)(9) trusts.
- Help obtain recordkeeping for 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans.
- Develop COBRA administration.
- Prepare government filings and reports.
- Perform competitive benefit surveys.
- Establish objectives.
- Perform surveys and analyses of benefit programs.
- Evaluate group benefit funding methods, insurance carriers, and self-insurance.
- Examine cost control alternatives.